Monday, December 8, 2008

Baby its cold outside











When I woke up this morning it was snowing! This is a really great thing because its December 8Th and it has not snowed hardly at all. We really need the snow in the mountains. Its also a great day to celebrate my first day of vacation from school. That's right I finished another semester. I will give an update on grades when I get them. They should post sometime tomorrow. I am really hopeful that I did well again this semester.

Brent has some exciting things going on as well. He has an interview today for a part time teaching position. The position is at a local college and its for a psychology professor. This job would be such a great thing for him as he wants to teach in the future. I am so proud of him and please keep your fingers crossed for him. I will give an update on this as soon as he finds out.

No comments: