Friday, February 27, 2009

WHAT...




I have some news to share about my mom. This is such a cool thing I can't even believe it! So I got a call from my mom last week and she let me know that she was invited to ROME to sing at the Vatican. This is so crazy because when my mom came to visit me a few weeks ago and we talked about her traveling now that she is retired. She said that she would love to travel but was not sure if she would get the chance to... Well I guess she got her prayer answered!!! What an honor. How amazing. She will travel to Rome in April and have the opportunity to not only see that part of the world that she never thought she would be able to see but she gets to sing in the VATICAN!!! CRAZY. My mom is an amazing women and she has been through so much over the last several years. We all have no idea how special this is to her. I am so proud of her. I love you mom! I hope you have an amazing time! Take tons of pictures!

No comments: