Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 random things


1) I love to cook
2) I love to run
3)I have run the Portland Marathon
4)I have run Big Sur
5)I have run the Modesto turkey trot/ wine and cheese/ famous potato/ CEMETERY HILL... 3 times... NEVER AGAIN!!!
6) I love dogs
7) I really think I have Italian blood in me somewhere.
8) I am a faithful Democrat
9) I secretly want to have 5 children
10) I am in a graduate program
11) I would love to own my own restaurant so I could cook for others all day
12) I would also love to make wine for a living
13) I would love to be a foster parent
14) I have hiked Half Dome
15) I am a Social Worker
16) I think a bad day can be made so much better from a simple phone call from a friend I have not heard from in a long time. I also think it helps to have a glass of wine to help the conversation along.
17) I have a crush on Vin Diesel
18) I secretly want to get my PhD someday
19) I believe it is not right and violates human rights to deport male illegal immigrants who have families.
20) I love my family both sides
21) I secretly love to get all dolled up and go out...
22) I love a good extra-dirty martini
23) I secretly wish that I could have more time so I could do more at home, in school, and at work
24) I often wonder if my life would be different if we never moved.
25) I LOVE MY HUSBAND WITH MY WHOLE SELF!!! He is my wub and my life!

No comments: