Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Questions... Oh I love this man!


♥What are your middle names?
Daniel and Ruth

♥ How long have you been together?
we will have been together 6 years as of February 8th

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
I guess that depends on which on of you talk to. I say not even a day and he says a month


♥ Who asked who out?
It just kind of happened


♥ How old are each of you?
I am 28 and He is 26 almost 27 on the 22 of February


♥ Who's siblings do/did you see the most?
we see his and mine about the same amount now that everyone is living all over the country


♥ Do you have any children together?
Nope God has not given us that privilege yet. :(


♥ What about pets?
We have two dogs and two cats


♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope

♥ Are you from the same hometown?
Nope


♥ Who is the smartest?
Brent, I pretend to be but I am no were near as intelligent as he is.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
I would say that it depends we both have tender hearts for certain things.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We don't eat out that much anymore. We love finding local places that are holes in the wall. We used to go to Divas in Modesto a lot. I miss it! Oh and Minnie's


♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We have been to Mexico, Ohio, and Hawaii... Someday Europe...


♥ Who has the craziest exes?
I think we tie on that one!


♥ Who has the worst temper?
I am sure I do


♥ Who does the cooking?
I love to cook so it is mostly me but he also likes to do that from time to time.

♥ Who is the most social?
I am for sure


♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Well we both have a hard time with that but I think I am neater then he is.


♥ Who hogs the bed?
We have a big bed so that solves that


♥ Who wakes up earlier?
I do most of the time.

♥ Where was your first date?
We went to see the Ring in Boise Idaho actually it was that New Years party that we met at... Fun memories most of it anyway

♥ Who has the bigger family?
We both have the same siblings but my extended family is bigger.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
I did before we got married. Now not so much. I think he would if he had the money.

♥ Who do you spend the holidays with?
We try to make it as equal as possible


♥ Who is more jealous?
I think we both can be at fault of that at times. I would say that I am a little more then he is.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
We have a interesting story... another time another place... It took a while... I will leave it at that/


♥ Who sings better?
I think I do but he likes to sing more then I do

♥ Who does/did the laundry?
That is a toss up... When I am in school it is him but when I am on break it is me


♥Who is better on the computer?
I am better at typing but he is better at figuring things out.
♥ Who drives when you are together?
It depends on if we take the dogs. If we do its me . If not its him. I like it when he drives

♥ Who picks where you go to dinner?
We like to make a decision together.

♥ Who named your pet?
We made it together

♥ Who wears the pants in the relatIonship?
Oh gosh I am sure people would say its me but we really have a partnership. We make decisions together. That is why we work. We make compromises

♥ Who has more tattoos?
Well we both have none.

♥ Who eats more sweets?
Brent

♥ Who cries more?
For sure me!!!

♥ Are you still together?
yes for the rest of our lives!!!

No comments: