Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year Forever Family

I yet again need to apologize for not updating this enough. We have had a great holiday season and have been enjoying our new family status. On December 23, 2011 we became a forever family! Judge Minder agreed that we are a good match and that we should be Abigail's parents FOREVER!!!!
It was an amazing day and one that we have waited for with anticipation. I am happy to report that everything is finished and all we are waiting for now is Abigail's birth certificate.

Abigail has been growing like a weed and she is walking all over! On December 1, 2011 she took her first steps and said mommy all in the same day. It has been so fun to watch her discover this new part of life. She is quite pleased with herself.
We are looking forward to 2012 and all it had in store. I again will do my best to keep this updated more often. In my defense Abigail is a bust little one so we will just play it by ear... Love you all!

No comments: